Unlike many other commercial HVAC maintenance options, United Mechanical has an engineering-based perspective. You will benefit from our commitment to understanding your entire HVAC system. We are as concerned about addressing root problems for long-term efficiency as we are with delivering a rapid response solution for a critical issue.
Charlotte Commercial HVAC Maintenance Professionals
When others have tried and failed, we can be counted on to correctly troubleshoot your excessively high energy bill or mechanical problem that does nothing but cause you grief. Not every mechanical contractor understands more than just routine HVAC maintenance and repair tasks—especially the mechanics behind HVAC systems and efficient building operation. United Mechanical does.
- Customized Full Coverage and Preventive Maintenance plans
- NO OVERTIME CHARGES
- ONE-YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL REPAIRS
- 24/7/365 service
- Technical proficiency working with all major equipment manufacturers
- Dedicated service technician for each customer location
- All work performed by United Mechanical employees
- “We appreciate the wonderful service we receive from everyone on your team!” Coleen Storm, Liberty Property Trust
- “I find you, Buddy and your services excellent.” Pat Payne, Irwin Industrial Tools
- “I am happy to recommend your service and response time.” United Mechanical has always taken care of our HVAC challenges and we value our relationship.” Hank Palmer, Steritech Group
- “Not everyone has the technical background and capability to work on the more than 50 various pieces of equipment an older church has. We run the gamut from boilers, chillers and split systems to old pneumatic controls, and United Mechanical has the expertise to keep them all in good working order.” Mark Slimer, Facilities Director, Sardis Presbyterian Church