Working with building owners, general contractors, property managers and developers, the United Mechanical team of professional engineers, project managers and LEED® accredited personnel has a long-standing reputation for bringing commercial HVAC installation projects in on time and on budget.
Commercial HVAC Installation For Charlotte and Surrounding Areas
The most professional and skilled mechanics transform a United Mechanical system design to a real-time working system
- System Renovation: The same skill and care provided during new construction, as well as a genuine concern for the convenience of the occupant, are provided.
- Retrofit/Remodeling: Sensitivity to the occupant is very important and we strive to minimally disturb any building occupants.
- Equipment Replacement: We have access to all major brands of equipment and can handle any type or size installation that include thru-wall units, split- systems, packaged units, boilers and chillers to dehumidification systems, cooling towers, make-up air units, air rotation units and more.
HVAC Installation Capabilities
- Computer Rooms– air conditioning systems for small server rooms to the very largest data centers
- Clean Rooms– clean room air conditioning systems that meet the needs of the pharmaceutical, electronic and other industries
- Compressed Air Systems– air compressors and compressed air piping for all types of installations
- Ventilation Systems– general warehouse ventilation systems, complex hood exhaust systems, flammable storage areas and other ventilation requirements as needed.
- Specialty Processes-systems and equipment for material handling and process cooling or heating—dust collection and humidity control
- Sheet Metal Fabrication– duct and other miscellaneous industrial sheet metal components are manufactured in-house
- Piping Systems– Refrigerant, natural gas, steam, chilled water, hot water, condenser water, fuel oil and air piping systems
United Mechanical Engineering Services
In addition to its construction and commercial HVAC installation proficiency, United Mechanical provides its own Engineering services that enable all design, floor plans, engineering calculations and engineering drawings to be completed and sealed (signed-off) in-house in an expeditious manner.
- Complete System Design: System design and pricing can be accomplished for virtually any size or type of building application. The latest types of computer design techniques are employed.
- Remodeling/Retrofit Design: System designs are created that convert the most archaic systems into the most modern.
- Energy Studies: The most advanced computer modeling techniques are utilized to analyze various building and system alternatives and their requirements for energy consumption.
- Design Drawings: Complete working drawings are furnished as needed for owner approval, permits and construction coordination